Monday 21 January 2013

Semester End Reflection



                                       Wow! Running faster really did make the semester fly by!
This semester has been great, my fitness levels in all aspects have improved according to my personal observations which was my main goal. I am determined to keep it going and not stopping as it will hault my progression. I loved how the activites this smester were so diverse allowing exposure to getting fit in so many different and new ways. I appreciate being surrounded by positive and supporting athletes, it made a huge diference. During the last couple years I've been dealing with a number of health issues and so far this year has been the better of. I strongly believe due to keeping my body physically healthy and active it has helped my overall health. I'm excited to take part in acitives such as aquafit,yoga and other outdoor activites provided at the local gym as the semester is coming to an end. This provides me with a chance to take the time and inicitaive upon keeping up with my fitness on my own time. I'm sure I wont be missing out on a mentor and supportive encouragment as I have my strong-willed mother to push me past my limits!

Thank you Phillips for a "FIT" semester, definitely one to never forget. Your simply amazing at what you do! <3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gurprasad - great post. I'm glad you have enjoyed the semester - feeling & being healthy can have a huge positive impact on the rest of you life too. You have been very driven and focussed during this class, both of which are great traits to have. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Ms. Phillips

    ReplyDelete