Friday 11 January 2013

Snowshoeing!!


       Surrounded by beautiful white snow with sparkles dazzling at a distance is never a sight to forget! Snowshoeing for the very first time at Mount.Seymour was an amazing experience that I would definitely love to repeat. Running in the snow with shoes that felt like they were falling off every time I lifted my feet  was uncomfortable at first but worth the chance of being around peaceful nature. Personally I think I took a lot away from this trip, not just the importance and fun of outdoor fitness. I absolutely loved being around the pure white snow, it made me feel as if i was in another world! The quiet was very peaceful and allowed my mind to think clearly. Whilst the air was so fresh that I was able to realize I was actually breathing, sometimes I feel as if I forget to breath and provide oxygen for every cell in my body. The hike was very fast, a bit too fast for my pace but, it got me to work up a sweat! I also learned that once getting active up on the mountains, the amount of layers actually causes a heatwave in your body. I think I was a little over pre-pared! Overall, I had a fantastic time up on Mount. Seymour, the nature and scenery was mind-blowing and I would love to do it again  with my family especially so I can go slower!  

No comments:

Post a Comment